The dimensions that are standard available for the laughing mirror outdoor are 150 and 180cm high (59,06 and 70,87 inch high). You must add the overhangs at the top and bottom. The gross sizes are 168 to 198cm (66,14 to 77,95inch). Depending on the mounting of the smile mirror, you can make the part with the overhangs expire, or close it with the optional lid set.
For a really laughing mirror outdoor you naturally order stainless steel. We supply ''Mirror 8'' finish, which means that the stainless steel has been polished for so long that it has become a mirror.
We only mount the best:
1. Stainless steel 316, high rust resistance, for use in salt environments such as the coastal region or on a island.
Sending the laughing mirror outdoor only occurs if you opt for the Mild version, because they remain below 25kg in weight and can therefore be sent without a pallet. We always bring all other variants to you personally, whereby we try to combine it with another order. We don't do this without a reason. The Robust variant is made from all-round trespa; beautiful and incredible strong, but vulnerable during transport and assembly. If you put this laughing mirror too hard, the extinguishers will jump out of the list. It is therefore important to treat these mirrors carefully until they hang. It can happen that we do send, then it often involves more than 1 piece. We then make a so-called export package; a neat box around the laughing mirrors.
Just say how many you want. Suppose you want 2 laughing mirrors with the same distortion, the type in 2 and choose the shape, you the get 2 the same laughing mirrors. If you want 2 (or 3 or more) different forms, you must always enter a new assignment. We also check wether you want 2 or more of the same before we start producing.
After a long search and testing, we have 3 materials for the laughing mirror outdoor that we use to make these smiley mirrors.
1. Volkern Trespa 19mm available in various colors, we have various colors in stock
2. Plastic with a Wood grain available in 2 colors, not as incredibly sturdy and hard as trespa. Nice appearance due to the wood grain. We prefer to deliver gray as standard, does not get so hot and it's a nice neutral color. This plastic is not as heavy as Trespa and can be easily processed in our milling machines.
3. Robinia wood is also possible, very solid version, not standard available from stock, price in request. Price is in the order of magnitude of the laughing mirror Sturby.
|Convex concave convex||Gives you mirrored legs (double legs) and a short torso|
|Concave convex concave||Makes you small and fat, and places you upside down on yourself at the top. (best mirror)|
|Convex length||Makes shorter|
|Concave lenght||Makes longer|
|Convex width||Maakes long and narrow (Feel good mirror!) Tip: stand in front of it with your side!|
|Concave width||Makes very broad when one is very close and copies you to 3 characters|
|Straight||Normal mirror. Note: because acrylic is not really flat, there is always something of a distortion|
|No. 8||Replacement for those who do not want a straight mirror in a set purchase.|
The choice of the rear is easily.
Trespa 6mm: A solid plate of trespa (white) stupid proof, although everything can break. We assemble this plate and also strengthen it so that it can take a beating. This fits perfectly in the robust image.
An laughing mirror outdoor of the robust serie is heavy. Partly because of the material used and partly because of the stainless steel mirror plate (from 9kg in the 150x68cm / 59,06x26,77inch), so a solid assembly is necessary. We have 2 solutions for this:
1. Mounting between 2 posts. (not supplied, can be purchased at a timber store or do it yourself.) You fix the posts firmly in the ground with a gap of 68,5cm / 26,97inch. We drilled holes for M10 bolts in the overhangs, they are also not included because we do not know which pile thickness you purchase. We do advise you to put a rubber ring between the smile mirror and the post so that moisture does not get stuck between the frame and the post.
2. Mounting with our mounting set. We mount a solid wooden beam on the top and bottom. There are holes in it that you mark and drill in the wall. Depending on the substrate, you work with through and through bolts, bolt or threaded rod, chemical anchors or? That choice is yours. If the mirror hangs against the flat surface, attach the cover (everything is already pre-drilled, etc.) and ready! The assembly is also: robust!
© 2021 www.fairgroundmirrorwebshop.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl